Worth Sports Overview
Worth initially began in 1912 making harnesses for horses. When automobiles began to get popular, they refocused on making baseballs and softballs, and with great success. An expansion into more sports equipment began around 1975, when John Parish took the reigns. Worth initially focused its bat efforts on wood bats, before experimenting with aluminum models, where their efforts are still mostly concentrated to this day.
Worth was the first of the major sporting goods manufacturers to produce aluminum bats, and this “early-adopter” move helped Worth build a loyal customer base. 40 years later, Worth baseball bats are recognized as one of the top brands in the industry.
“The largest sweet spot in the bat-making industry.”
Worth baseball bats continue to build their reputation as a maker of premium composite bats. The company believes that their multi-wall construction and high quality composite materials give many of their bats the high performance features that are popular with players. Worth’s bats feature their patented 454 technology, which extends the sweet spot two inches in both directions on the barrel, according to the company. Worth claims this gives their bats the largest sweet spot in the bat-making industry.
Worth Bats Directory
2016 Worth Metal Bats
- 2016 Dennis Rulli SSUSA Senior League Balanced Bat, $189.95
2015 Worth Wood Bats
- Mayhem Balanced Wood All-Association Slowpitch Bat, $99.95
2015 Worth Metal/Composite Bats
- Keilani Ricketts Legit 2-Piece Composite Bat, $249.95
- Legit 1-Piece Alloy T-Ball Bat, $29.95
- Keilani Ricketts Legit Coach Pitch/T-Ball Ultra-Lightweight Composite Bat, $25.95
- Storm Alloy Girls T-Ball Bat, $18.95
- Lil Storm 1-Piece Alloy T-Ball Bat, $19.95
- Keilani Storm Alloy Girls T-Ball Bat, $18.95
- Prodigy Senior League Flex Fifty Baseball Bat, $199.95
For previous years’ models, check out our Worth Baseball Bats archive.
Want to know what other people think about Worth bats? Discuss on our forum!
Worth Bats Return Policy
Worth offers a warranty for up to 1 year from purchase date for normal use. For the full return policy, check out the Worth Bats Return Policy Page.
Want updates on Worth bats and more? Sign up for our email list so you won’t miss a thing!